The RMIT University is currently offering School of Medical and Health Sciences PhD Scholarships. These scholarships are set up to support postgraduate students of outstanding research promise undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy program within the School of Medical and Health Sciences at ECU.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before May 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships will be available for undertaking a Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Medical and Health Sciences at ECU.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes a stipend of $28,000 per annum for up to three years, paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer.
- Number of Scholarships: Not indicated
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible applicants must have met the minimum requirements below:
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course*
- And at least one of the following:
- Completed an Australian first class Bachelor Honours Degree (H1)*.
- Completed a Master’s Degree with the equivalent of at least 6 months full time research and a minimum course weighted average of 70%*.
- A current research doctoral enrolment with a timely Confirmation of Candidature.
- Completed your first year of an ECU Integrated PhD (J42) with a minimum course weighted average of 80%*.
- Produced at least one of the research outputs below as the sole or first author
- Refereed article in a scholarly journal
- Refereed full written conference publication
- Scholarly research book or book chapter
- Commissioned or peer reviewed creative work, or refereed exhibition of creative artefacts
- Creative or design work that has received respected public/industry reviews in state or national/international media;
- Creative or design work that is the recipient of a grant from authorised philanthropic trusts and/or state and federal arts funding body
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476