The University of Salford, Manchester is currently offering Salford International Excellence Award to provide financial support to international students. Students who are awarded should have received an offer of admission to the University of Salford undergraduate (bachelor) programme.The University of Salford, Manchester is a public research university in Salford, Greater Manchester, England, 1.5 miles west of Manchester city centre.
Note that the candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, it is expected the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships will be available for pursuing undergraduate (Bachelors) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship award of £1,000 to 5,000
- Number of Scholarships: Unlimited scholarships
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Note that all international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an offer of admission to the University of Salford and complete the International Scholarship Application Form, selecting Salford International Excellence Award.
- Note the most important part of the application in the two-part scholarship essay, where you have the opportunity to show your commitment to the University of Salford, your programme of study and your past experience and achievements, and your future ambitions.
- Part 1) Describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you achieve success at the University of Salford.
- This is your opportunity to communicate the International Scholarship Committee how you will be successful and an active student at the University of Salford. You can include examples of any academic prizes you have won; any recent sporting achievements or prize; your involvement in activities for the social, economic and cultural development of your country and community; any entrepreneurial activity you are engaged in; anything else that shows your success. Your essay should not be more than 300 words.
- Part 2) Describe how your programme of study University of Salford will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject and how that can positively contribute to your home country?
- This is your opportunity to communicate the International Scholarship Committee your commitment to your chosen subject area. The University is not just interested in your past experience, but also in your future, and how your studies will support your future, and how your future contributions will support your home country. This may be at a national, regional or community level.
- Your essay should not be more than 300 words.
English Language Requirements: All candidates should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Note that applicants should first apply for the eligible programme of study. Once they have received an offer of admission, then they complete the 2018/19 International Scholarship Application Form.
Please click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476