The RWTH Business School is currently offering scholarships for highly qualified students to pursue master´s degree programme. School. These scholarships will cover up to €7,500 of the tuition fees for the MME-TIME.
The Faculty of Business and Economics is one of nine faculties at the RWTH Aachen University. Founded sometime in 1986. Approximately 1,500 students are enrolled in the faculty. It was renamed in RWTH Aachen University School of Business and Economics in 2011.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Note that these scholarships will be available for pursuing master´s degree programme at RWTH Business School.
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded solely on the basis of academic excellence, technology leadership and technology entrepreneurship.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers of up to €7,500 of the tuition fees for the MME-TIME.
- Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
- Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: European citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Reference letter from a professor/advisor (max 1 page) and
- Statement of purpose (max 1 page)
How to Apply:
Please submit your scholarship application online together with your application for the master program.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476