The IMT Dubai is now inviting applications for International Student Scholarships. These scholarships will be available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
The mission of IMT Dubai is geared towards developing young leaders and professionals who are business ready, socially responsible and aware of challenges such as sustainability, ethics, environment and multi-cultural societies
The Institute of Management Technology Dubai (IMT Dubai) is an international business school duly certified by the Ministry of Higher Education, UAE; the Institute is licensed by MOHESR and KHDA, and all its programs are accredited by the CAA.
Please note that if English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline:Scholarship deadline is open for 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships will be made available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Scholarship Award: A maximum of 10 students from Africa, CIS (Commonwealth of Independent Countries) and Asia will be offered of up to 40% on the first and last semester tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in Dubai
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries such as North and South America, Africa, Central Asia, CIS and East Asia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476