The IMT Dubai is now inviting applications for International Student Scholarships. Note that scholarships will be available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
The mission of IMT Dubai is to develop young leaders and professionals who are business ready, socially responsible and aware of challenges such as sustainability, ethics, environment and multi-cultural societies
The Institute of Management Technology Dubai (IMT Dubai) is an international business school. It is certified by the Ministry of Higher Education, UAE; the Institute is licensed by MOHESR and KHDA, and all its programs are accredited by the CAA.
- Application Deadline: Application is open for 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships will be available for undertaking undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships
- Scholarship Award: Note that a maximum of 10 students from Africa, CIS (Commonwealth of Independent Countries) and Asia will be offered of up to 40% on the first and last semester tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: There are ten scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Dubai
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries such as North and South America, Africa, Central Asia, CIS and East Asia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476