The Southern New Hampshire University is now offering free scholarships scholarships to international students who are interested in studying at SNHU.
The Southern New Hampshire University is a popular private, nonprofit, coeducational, and nonsectarian university situated between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire, in the United States.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before June 4, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded for international students to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Undergraduate students may be eligible for up to: $6,000 (per year) and Graduate students may be eligible for up to: $4,000 (one-time award over two terms)
- Number of Scholarships: Not indicated
- Scholarship Country: USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Min GPA 3.0 and completed application for SNHU admission. Students must submit a completed scholarship application at least 30 days before the start of the term. Undergraduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain eligible for renewal consideration. Graduate students must have the equivalent of 3.0 GPA to be eligible and receive a one-time award over two terms.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Step 1. Apply Online
Step 2. Applications will not be processed and documents will not be accepted until the Application Fee is paid.
Step 3A. Official Diplomas and Transcripts: All transcripts submitted must be official copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with the record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be in a sealed and stamped envelope by the issuing institution.
How to Apply:
To apply for an International Merit Scholarship, complete the scholarship application by clicking the Scholarship button on the left menu bar. Completed applications will receive a confirmation email message. Please save the confirmation email for your records.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476