The University of Technology Sydney is currently inviting applications for its coverted International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarships. Note that these scholarships are open to the citizen of a country in the South Asia region (Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka).
This Scholarship was set up by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification from South Asia and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
The University of Technology Sydney is a popular public research university based in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
If English is not your first language, please note that you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Endeavor to submit applications on or before May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships will be available for students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney
- Study Subject: Offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: UTS will pay for 50% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4. The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known Up to four (4) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each year, for a commencement at UTS within the period of 1st of July to 30th of June.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Apply if you are a Citizen of a country in the South Asia region (Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Expected to hail from a country in the South Asia region (Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka); and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be completing or have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be expecting or have obtained an aggregate score including bonus and penalty points of 28 or above in their International Baccalaureate (IB);
- Completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476