Application Deadline: Endeavor to submit applications on or before 31st January 2018
Eligible Countries: All countries are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place at Future Leaders Foundation, USA
Award Info: The Future Global Leaders Fellowship will select the world’s top first-generation university students and, over the course of a 3-year program, prime them for induction into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world. The fellowship awards a range of free scholarships for international students
Scholarship Type: Fellowship/Training
Eligibility:Note that applicants for the Future Global Leaders Fellowship must be currently enrolled First-Year College students who have met the following eligibility criteria:
- First-Generation College Student – This is defined as students who do not have a family history of higher education.
- A Track Record of Academic Excellence – throughout high school and university. Priority given to GPAs 3.5 and above.
- Proven Leadership Abilities – through self-started initiatives and ventures, or leadership in their community.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
In addition to eligibility criteria, our Admissions Committee will select Fellows who display the following characteristics:
- Applicants should posses a contagious Charisma and Unyielding Strength of Character – two common and essential traits in all leaders.
- They should show resilience and guts – demonstrated through having overcome hardship.
- In addition, they have to possess Inexhaustible global ambition – along with a realistic strategy, the ability to execute, and the willingness to sacrifice and take risks to achieve extraordinary success.
- A Humble Background – the highest priority will be given to first-generation and low-income students who meet all requirements.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: All programme costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
(1) Mentorship from world renowned professionals;
(2) Three-week Intensive leadership training;
(3) Funding and support for an internship;
(4) Customized career advice and tools;
(5) Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Duration of Fellowship: The Future Global Leaders Fellowship will begin in July, when all newly selected FGL Fellows come together for an intensive 20-day leadership training.
Click here to apply
If you need info on low tuition/ affordable tuition universities, do visit this page
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476