Scholarship Type: This is a pre university two year preparatory program.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: ALA’s application and selection process is super rigorous as it is set up that way to ensure that the most outstanding students from across Africa with the potential to drive change are selected.
ALA is currently seeking to enrol young people aged 16 to 19 based on the following criteria:
- Leadership potential
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Passion for Africa
- Commitment to Service
- Academic Achievement
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships will be awarded
Value of Scholarship: All applicants who are selected as finalists will be given financial aid forms as a part of their finalist information package. Applying for financial assistance is strictly optional.
- Students receive financial support for fees, uniforms, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- Students benefit from enrichment in skill areas relevant to employment success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- Students will receive support during their transition into secondary school, university or the workforce with mentoring, career counselling, internships, leadership development, and other life skills coaching.
- An integral component of the Program is the commitment from the Scholars to give back to their communities and countries of origin. Students will demonstrate this commitment through volunteerism and community service, as well as other forms of experiential learning.
- Graduates of the Scholars Program will be connected through an alumni network that offers information, resources, and opportunities to consult with other graduates.
Duration of Scholarship: Two Year Pre-University Program
How to Apply: Candidates this year can apply online here
Click here for more information
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476