Sciences Po is currently offering the Rene Seydoux scholarships in order to attract the very best international students from the Mediterranean region. This scholarship is not automatically awarded.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme: 26th April, 2018
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in France
Award Info: This scholarship is created with the support from the Fondation de France, the Seydoux scholarship commemorates the memory of René Seydoux and his commitment to dialogue in the Mediterranean region. The scholarship is open to citizens and/or residents in ten countries located in the expanded Mediterranean Basin allowing who wish to study at Sciences Po at the undergraduate or graduate level.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate taught programs.
Eligibility: The Seydoux scholarship is meant for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be resident and citizen of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme or to one of Sciences Po’s Masters programmes
Only students who are first time applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Number of Awards: This is not inidcated.
Value of Award:
- Undergraduate studies level: All successful students will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme and for the duration of the Masters programme in the event that the student continues his or her studies at Sciences Po at the Masters level. The scholarship covers full tuition and cost of living expenses.
How to Apply: Candidates must first of all must apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected programme of study. Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s Admissions website including all suuporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application. The deadline is the same as the deadline for Emile Boutmy scholarship applications.
During the two weeks following the student’s application, all candidates must also apply for the Seydoux scholarship by sending an application to Marianne Schuck.
This application must include the following documents:
- Cover letter outlining motivations for an interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057