We are pleased to announce that The Miles Morland Foundation African Scholarship is awarded to a postgraduate student within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
The University of East Anglia is a renowned public research university located in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 on a 320 acres (130 hectares) campus west of the city centre, the university has four faculties and 26 schools of study.
The candidate should possess a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application has to be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before May 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships is available for pursuing MA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Creative Writing.
- Scholarship Award: Up to £25,000 to cover tuition fees and a maintenance grant.
- Number of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any country within Africa are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Level: Postgraduate
- Fees: International
- School: Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction)
- Country of Birth: Any country within Africa or
- Nationality: Any country within Africa or
- Other Criteria: Both parents born in Africa (If the scholarship is awarded on this basis, copies of both parents’ passports must be provided as evidence to UEA at point of acceptance of the scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to fill in the application form.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476