The MCI European Digital Scholarships are now available for talented students from countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Note that these scholarships cover 25% of the tuition fees.
MCI Management Center Innsbruck is a privately organized business school in Innsbruck, Austria, offering study programs leading to Bachelor and Master degrees as well as Executive Master programs (MBA, MSc, LL.M.), Executive Certificate programs, Management seminars, Customized programs and research.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships will be available for pursuing Executive Master in International Business Online program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study International Business.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship basically covers 25% of the tuition fees. For particularly gifted individuals, however, scholarships covering up to 50% or 75% of tuition may be granted. The remaining tuition fees and any living expenses are to be paid by the student.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the EU or EEA (and Switzerland) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The MCI European Digital Scholarship is available to applicants of the Executive Master’s in International Business Online program and addresses
- Highly qualified students from the EU or EEA (and Switzerland)
- Who has to pay the full amount of tuition fees for the respective program
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications for the European Digital Scholarship can be submitted as part of your online application for admission to the MBA in International Business Online program.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476