Applications are currently been invited for scholarships to study Master of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) at the Strathmore University. Please be informed that scholarships will be available for up to a maximum of two years.
The scholarship scheme is set up for students who are would like to work in Strathmore University as Graduate Assistants for the duration of the programme, and are strongly interested in a career in Academia.
Strathmore University is a chartered university based in Nairobi, Kenya. Strathmore College was started in 1961, as the first multi-racial, multi-religious Advanced-level Sixth Form College offering science and arts subjects, by a group of professionals who formed a charitable educational trust (now the Strathmore Educational Trust).
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before March 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Strathmore University will pay 90 percent tuition fees according to the approved fees structure and a monthly stipend to the scholarship holder, covering the cost of living including accommodation. Strathmore University rates will apply for the monthly stipend. Later increments of any fees and charges cannot be considered.
- Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
- Scholarship can be taken in Kenya
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Note that citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply. Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applications for SU Masters’ scholarships at Strathmore University must be in any of the following fields of study: Master of Commerce (MCom) and Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT).
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The following application documents must be submitted:
- All the requirements in the Masters’ Information Sheet. Please download the information sheet here.
- Strathmore University’s Post-graduate Application form. Download here.
- Two letters of reference attesting to your ability to undertake graduate studies. One must be an academic reference. Please pay attention to the Masters’ Information Sheet requirements in selecting your references. Please download a copy of the Reference Form here.
- A copy of National ID or bio page of your passport
How to Apply:
Applicants can submit both a soft and hard copy of the completed application by post, fax or via email.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476