The Pauline Graham scholarship is available for women from Africa who desire to undertake undergraduate studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science 2018/2019.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 26th April, 2018
Eligible Countries: Only African countries
Scholarship Country): Scholarships will take place in LSE, UK
Eligible Field of Study: Any
About the Award: Pauline Avigès Graham graduated from LSE with a BSc in Accounting in 1965. She was a scholarship recipient herself in Egypt where she was born and brought up. Having had the opportunity to study at LSE, she is now keen to be an education benefactor herself and has provided a generous endowment which enables the School to offer an annual scholarship of up to £15,000.
- This award is specifically for a female African national, domiciled within an African country or the UK; or a female applicant who is a national of and domiciled in, Iran, Iraq or Lebanon.
- Applicants are expected to have secured an offer of admission onto a BSc programme at the School.
Number of Award: 1 scholarship
Value of Scholarship: £15,000 will be awarded
Duration of Scholarship: One-time off scholarship payment.
How to Apply:
- Once you’ve received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional), you are expected to apply for this scholarship. Please complete the application form. By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other LSE scholarship(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
- The deadline for the receipt of applications is: 26 April 2018.
- Download an Undergraduate Scholarship Form (PDF)
- Please return your application form with all supporting documents including an academic reference to the Financial Support Office by post.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057