Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th April, 2018
Eligible Countries: Countries included in the SPE Region list (See in link below)
Field of Study: The Gus Archie Scholarship program will be restricted to first-year petroleum engineering students ONLY.
Type: Only Undergraduate taught degree programs.
Eligibility: Note that this is a merit based scholarship. Recipients are typically in the top 3% in both class ranking and standardized test scores.
- Must intend to enroll in petroleum engineering in a recognized university program according to your country or region, leading to an undergraduate degree in petroleum engineering
- Must become an SPE member once eligible
- Comply with sanction policy (see in link below)
- Complete the electronic application submission process
Only applications submitted via the link provided will be accepted. Applications received in any other format will not be eligible.
If awarded, each semester, you must:
- Be enrolled in a petroleum engineering class by the beginning of the second year of university
- Remain in petroleum engineering degree program
- Maintain at least 2/3 of a full academic load
- Have and maintain a satisfactory average of scores/marks for the current semester and cumulative total
Number of Awardees: 1 scholar will be awarded
Value of Scholarship: USD 5,000 per year will be awarded
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last for four years
How to Apply:
- Submit the online application form by noon CDT (UTC-5) on 15 April.
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams (if applicable).
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476