The Foundation House of Human Sciences (FMSH), French Embassy in Sudan (AMB) and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of Sudan (MOHE) is currently inviting applications for Sudan France Postdoctoral Fellowship for the year 2018.
Application Deadline:Please endeavor to submit applications on or before 16th March, 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are for students from Sudan
Scholarship Country:These scholarships will be taken in France
Award Info: This scholarship research is designed to enable researchers to conduct research studies in France: field investigations, library and archives work. This call is part of the Atlas short-term postdoctoral mobility program offered by the FMSH and its partners.
Scholarship Type: Fellowship, Postdoctoral
- Nationality/Residence:Most importantly, applicants must be Sudanese nationals and be affiliated with a public institution of higher education and research / public institute of research in Sudan
- Educational Degree : Applicants are expected to have obtained their PhD doctorate and presented their thesis from 2009.
- Theme : Applicants must be involved in research in social and human sciences .
- French host institution: Before going on to submit your application, applicants will need to find a French research institution to host them for the time of their stay. Applicants will have to provide a letter from the hosting institution addressed to the FMSH, the AMB and the MOHE expressing the institution’s willingness to host the applicant during the time of fellowship and explaining the work conditions offered.
Number of Awards: This is not indicated.
Value of Award:
- All laureates will each receive a total stipend of 3 400 € for the two months (2 instalments of 1 700 € paid at the beginning of each month of stay). This financial contribution will cover expenditure such as transport and accommodation costs.
- Laureates will be considered as “Boursier du Gouvernement Français” and will have access to affordable accommodation, social security for the time of their stay and get a financial support to buy bibliographic material.
- Laureates will equally benefit from free visa and logistical support to organize their stay (possibility to have a workspace, letter for the libraries…).
Duration of Program: Scholarships will be valid for 2 months
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to submit an online application form and a scientific dossier (research project + appendices). The online application form will be available on the FMSH website as of 2 January 2018. Completed proposals can be uploaded to the application portal at any time before the application deadline of 16 March 2018, 17:00 (Paris time).
Online application and scientific dossier can be submitted in French or English.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476