The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) is currently offering masters scholarships for African students to study selected courses for 2017/2018 academic year.
- 1st Round: 22nd November, 2017 – 1st February, 2018
- 2nd Round: 2nd February 2018 – 15th March, 2018
- 3rd Round: 16th March 2018 – 16th April, 2018
Eligible Countries: Only applicants who hail from Africa should apply
Scholarship country: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
Subject Areas: This program has seven 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus) Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus) Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus) Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus) Commencement in September 2017
Scholarship Info: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore,per part of its mission to encourage relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Through the Cattolica Africa Program all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Type: Only Masters taught degree programs.
Eligibility: Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries are encouraged to apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
■ Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
■ English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Number of Scholarships: This is not indicated
Value of Award: €5540 tuition waiver per year
Duration: Cattolica Africa Scholars Program will be offered for 2 years
How to Apply
- Select the degree program of your choice.
- Log in the online application and fill it in.
- Remember to select “degree-seeking” when asked for your “program type”. Upload the following documents:
- Copy of bio-data page of your passport or ID (in Latin alphabet);
- If you are a Non-EU citizen already living in Italy: copy of your “permesso di soggiorno” ;
- Transcript of academic records, including grading and credit system explanation;
- Bachelor-level Diploma, if you already graduated from university;
- Secondary School Diploma;
- English Language Certificate
- GMAT or GRE score (optional)
- NOTE: Applicants will be required to upload the originals of the transcript of academic records, bachelor-level Diploma (if available), and Secondary School Diploma, plus their official translation into Italian or English. If the documents are issued in English, French or Spanish, the translation is not required.
- Submit your application.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476