Eligible Countries: Only international students
Scholarship Country:Scholarships will take place in the Netherlands
Scholarship Type:Only masters taught programs.
There are also a list of cheap tuition universities for international students, refer here
Eligibility: Applicants should meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Adequately meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be accepted into one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Duly paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not have received a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year of his/her study programme, with a minimum average grade of 7
* Students at the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) are expected to have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule:
- Note that students who are enrolled in the 4-year programme (until class of 2018): 60 credits
- Students who are enrolled in the 3-year accelerated programme: Please check the specific number of credits with the ATS contact person
Number of Awards: Not known.
Value of Award: The 3000 euro ATS will be awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
How to Apply: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After completing all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476