University of Amsterdam, Netherlands is offering the Amsterdam Merit free Scholarships (AMS) for 15 Outstanding Master’s students from outside the EU/EEA who are applying for a regular Master’s programme (1 year).
Application Deadline: Please note that deadlines for the AMS differ per Faculty or Graduate School. Do click the each course link to view specific scholarship deadlines.
Eligible Countries: Only international students should apply.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be taken at University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eligible Fields: The Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS) is eligible for these fields. Also, you can find the specific eligibility requirements, selection criteria and application instructions on the Faculty or Graduate School websites.
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
Scholarship Info: The University of Amsterdam (UvA) seeks to attract the world’s brightest and most talented students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS).
Scholarship Type: Only Masters taught
Selection Criteria: Be informed that all applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered for the AMS scholarship. The applicant should:
- hold a non-EEA nationality or nationalities only;
- not be eligible to receive a Dutch study grant or loan (Studiefinanciering);
- not be eligible to pay the reduced tuition fee rate for EEA students at the UvA;
- not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship;
- have submitted a complete application to one of the (Master’s) programmes of the UvA;
- have been (or will be) admitted to one of the (Master’s) programmes of the UvA;
- be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
Number of Scholarships: The UvA will award up to 15 of these scholarships annually.
Value of Scholarship: € 25,000
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last for 1 year.
How to Apply: Applications for the Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship (AES) are made through the admissions office of the faculties and graduate schools. As long as you meet all the requirements, you can apply for the AES at the same time as you register for your programme.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057