The Maastricht university SBE scholarship is intended for a talented student outside the EU/EEA who wants to follow on a three year bachelors program at the school for business and economics (SBE). One grant is available each year.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2017
Eligible Countries: Non-EU Countries
To be taken at (country): Netherlands
- You have been admitted for one of the following School for Business and Economics (SBE) bachelors programme; International Business, Economics and Business Economics.
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and do not hold a passport for a country within the EU/EEA.
- You have good marks at least a grade point average (GPA) of over 70%.
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and Dutch residence permit.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship
- one of allowance €900
- health care and liability insurance €520
- visa cost€317
- tuition fee €7500
- one –off contribution to the travel cost €1000
Duration of Scholarship: Three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic yea
How to Apply:
- Complete the SBE Non-EU application form
- Send the application for and a letter of motivation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (If you want to study International Business)
email@example.com (If you want to study Economics and Business Economics)
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057