The University of Arts London is offering post graduates scholarships for international students across six colleges for the 2017/2018 academic year
Application Deadline: 4pm BST time 31st may 2017
The application will open March 2017
Offered annually / yes
Eligible Countries: international
To be taken at country: UK
About the Award: there are two types of UAL post graduate scholarship award on offer , each with different eligibility criteria
One offers £5000 tuition fees and the other offers £25000 tuition fees award and accommodation generously offered by by international students house.(ISH)
- Criteria 1 you must have applied to study a full time taught masters course at one of UAL’S six colleges starting in the academic year of 2017,2018 your course must offer at least M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc qualifications the following courses do not qualify<post graduate certificate, graduate diploma, post graduate diploma, integrated masters ( or any other similar course that qualifies for undergraduate from UK students finance agencies) EMBA,MBA, distance learning, blended learning or online courses. Read our list of qualifying courses. In addition you are not eligible if you already hold a post graduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad. Read our previous study page on the UAL website for details
- Criteria 2 you need to qualify for the overseas category for tuition fee status
Visit the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) website to find out whether you are required to pay Home, EU or Overseas tuition fees. Visit our Postgraduate Tuition Fees page for further tuition fee information for University of the Arts London.
In your application you will be asked to evidence with documentation that you qualify for the overseas category of tuition fee. For example you may be asked a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of your address
- Criteria 3: You have achieved (or are predicted to achieve) an upper second class honours degree (or a recognised equivalent as specified by the UK Government) or above at undergraduate level.
You will be asked to provide evidence of your qualification by supplying a transcript.
If you are yet to receive your results but are predicted to achieve an upper second class honours degree or above you will be asked to provide evidence of your predicted results. Please note that whilst you can apply for a UAL Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship based on predicted results, if your scholarship application is successful, you will only be granted the award if you achieve the required result and can evidence this by supplying a transcript.
- Criteria 4: Your household income must be £55,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in the currency of your country of residence) at the point of scholarship application. Visit the Oanda Trade Currency Exchange website for an up-to-date currency conversion.
Your household income is made up of your income plus the income of:
- Your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) (or a parent/guardian and their partner), if you are under 25 years old and live with them or depend on them financially.
- Your partner, if you are 25 years and over.
Number of Awardees: 25
Value of Scholarship: £5,000 tuition fee remission
Duration of Scholarship: Full-time
How to Apply: As part of your online application you’ll be asked to upload supporting documents that evidence how you meet the eligibility criteria. We recommend that you have these files ready before starting your application, as once you’ve begun you won’t be able to save your progress and return later.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057