The Sussex Excellence Scholarship is a merit based award recognising and rewarding students who achieved academic performance before joining the university
Application Deadline: 3rd April 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: candidates will automatically be awarded the Sussex excellence scholarship if they have achieved the required scholarship threshold in one of the eligible academic qualifications.
- All subject areas are eligible except Bridgton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) degree.
- You must have accepted the University of Sussex as your firm choice.
- The Sussex excellence scholarship can be combined with other Sussex university awards.
- You must have obtained UK bank account, and details of this account must be added to your Sussex direct profile in other to receive payment.
- To be eligible for Sussex Excellence Scholarship, you need to achieve at least AAA in A level. This means the following combination of grades AAA, A⃰AA,A⃰A⃰A,A⃰A⃰A⃰
- Other equivalent combination of grades such as (A⃰AB) would not meet the eligible requirement as one of the three grades is below an A grade. To be eligible for the Sussex scholarship you must have at least 3 A levels at grade A or higher.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value and Duration of Scholarship: The Sussex Excellence Scholarship is worth £3,000 in Year One of a three or four year undergraduate degree:
- £1,000 cash award and £2,000 rent reduction if you are living in University-managed accommodation *
- £3,000 cash award if you are not living in University-managed accommodation *
How to Apply: Applications will open on Wednesday 1st February 2017 and the deadline for applying is Monday 3rd April 2017. The online application will be available here during this period.
Award Provider: University of Sussex
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476