Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th October 2016.
Eligible Countries: Only International students
Scholarship country): London, UK
Eligible Programs: All courses available at the university.
Scholarship Info: The University of Brunel will be offering 37 scholarships, which will comprise a 15% discount on the cost of tuition fees. These International Scholarships are available to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research international students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research
Eligibility: Applications for the Brunel International scholarship are invited from students starting a new programme of study in the academic year 2016/17 who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should be assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for tuition fees purposes
- Candidates should have accepted an offer to study an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or a postgraduate research programme of study starting in January 2017 only
- They should also satisfy the entry criteria for admission to their chosen programme of study and have exceeded or are likely to exceed the minimum terms of their Academic Offer
- Complete the Brunel International scholarship application form on the website by 12pm (GMT) on 30th October, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
- This scholarship programme is not available to current Brunel students on a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate programme. However, students on theEnglish@Brunel, Pre-sessional English and Intensive Foundation or Premasters courses through the IPLC (International Pathways and Language Centre) are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship programme is not available to those that have been in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies.
- The student must agree to engage in a wide range of publicity and promotional activities, as required, plus a formal event during the academic year. Please note that this is a key requirement of the award and by accepting the award you will be entering into an agreement to undertake these activities. Failure to comply with this agreement may lead to withdrawal of the award.
Number of Scholarships: 37 Awards
Value of Scholarship: 15% fee waiver on tuition fee for year 1
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Apply online by completing the application form for the International scholarship by 30th October 2016.
Click here to apply