Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you are an International
Eligibility: Unibo Action 2 study grants are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE test scores.
A candidate can apply for Unibo Action 2 if:
- they are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to their chosen Degree Programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- they will sit one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- SAT (if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
- GRE (if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
- they are younger than 30 years.
Number of Scholarships: Not known.
Value of Scholarship: 11.000 € will be provided per scholar.
How to Apply: SAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorised centres in various countries around the world; they are held in English. You must enrol for the tests on the websites of the organisations managing the tests.
The codes needed to send test scores to the University of Bologna are: for SAT 6993; for GRE 7850.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476