Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 31st July 2017
Eligible Countries: International students are encouraged to apply
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in the UK
Scholarship Type: Only Undergraduate and Masters programs.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the International Scholarships, students must be classified as international or , must have applied for a course of study and hold an unconditional offer for a course at the University of Bedfordshire.
- If you desire to be considered for this scholarship, please endeavor to apply for admission into the University. Candidates cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at the University of Bedfordshire.
- For undergraduate students after the first year of study with us standard published fees for 2016/2017 will apply for future years of study at the University of Bedfordshire.
Number of Scholarships: This is not indicated.
Value of Scholarship:
- £2,000 for some countries and £1,000 for some other countries. It is important to check the eligibility requirements for your country before applying.
- There is also a £500 merit scholarship available for those scoring 60% and above marks in their academic subjects with an average IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each band.
- There will also be a £750 Prompt Payment Discount available for continuing students progressing to their next year of study when full fees are paid on or before registration.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057