Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 27th September 2017 11:59 a.m (CEST)
Eligible Countries: Only applicants from developing countries and countries with economy in transition should apply.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in Italy
Scholarship Info: The 2 nd Level Specializing Master on Navigation and Related Applications is a joint initiative of Politecnico di Torino and Istituto Superiore Mario Boella (ISMB) with the collaboration of the Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica (INRIM) and the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs. The II Level Specializing Master is a post graduate academic program (taken after a Master of Science program) that provides high quality training. It provides students with professional knowledge and skills needed in the navigation sector.
The Master in Navigation and Related Applications (MNA) Programme begins in January 2018 and lasts for 12 months including a period ranging from 3 to 4 months for hands-on pilot project (internship). Lectures will be held in English at Politecnico di Torino premises.
Scholarship Type: Fellowship, Masters
Eligibility: Applicants should be:
- citizens of developing countries or countries with economy in transition;
- duly nominated by their governments;
- age of candidate should not exceed forty (40) years;
- should have the academic and professional backgrounds required by the specific fellowship programme (candidates for the MNA programme are required to have completed Master Degree or equivalent (5 years University degree) in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Communication Engineering, Information Technology or related subjects. Other degrees in different technological fields can also be considered by the Master’s Programme Commission; and
- should be able to make professional use of the experience gained in the Programme.
Number of Awards: Not indicated.
Value of Award:
- Note that the United Nations also may provide a number of selected participants with international round trip air ticket between the participant’s international airport of departure and Turin, Italy.
The nominating government/agency will be required to bear the following costs on behalf of the selected participant:
- All expenses in the home country for preparing the abroad travelling, including passport and visa fees, medical examinations, inoculations, and other miscellaneous items, and domestic travel to and from the international airport of departure, in the home country;
- Salary and related allowances to which a participant may be entitled in his/her country during the period of the fellowship programme;
- Life insurance and health insurance for the benefit of the participant for the duration of the fellowship programme study.
Duration of Program: The Master in Navigation and Related Applications (MNA) Programme begins in January 2018 and lasts for 12 months including a period ranging from 3 to 4 months for hands-on pilot project (internship).
How to Apply: In addition to the application form given below, all applicants are REQUESTED also to fill up the on-line application form of Politecnico di Torino and submit it to the institute. That will help co-organizers to streamline the process of selecting recipients of the fellowship grants. Please use this link in the Program webpage (See link below) to see how to proceed with this on-line application .
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057