Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th November, 2016
Eligible Countries: Only international applicants from developing countries of the world should apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarship is taking place in the University of Geneva, Switzerland
Scholarship Info: The University of Geneva and the United Nations University are strongly committed to enhancing and developing the capacity of individuals and institutions in developing countries around the world.
Scholarship Type:Scholarships only for MBA, Fellowship programs
- Scholarships are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and availability of funds.
- These scholarships are reserved for nationals of developing countries and are only given to first round applicants (by the 15 November deadline).
- The United Nations University (UNU) Fellowship is reserved for mid-career professionals from developing countries, who would be expected to apply and disseminate their newly acquired knowledge and skills in promoting the socio-economic development of their own and other developing countries.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 3 scholarships will be available (- 2 MBA Candidates, 1 Fellowship Candidate).
Value of Scholarship:
- The University of Geneva and its partners are offering offering a total of 2 partial MBA scholarships.
- The University of Geneva is offering one UNU fellowship – which covers full tuition – to a qualified candidate. This will duly cover the cost of tuition fees and no other expense.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships valid for the duration of the program.
How to Apply: Candidates who desire to be considered for the IO-MBA UNU Fellowship or an IO-MBA Merit Scholarship should submit their completed application on or before 15 November applications deadline. No additional application process is required to be considered for these awards; please just indicate on your online application your eligibility (must be from a developing country) and wish to be considered, and the University will do the rest.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476