Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th November, 2016
Eligible Countries: Only international applicants from developing countries of the world should apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarship is taking place in the University of Geneva, Switzerland
Scholarship Info: The University of Geneva and the United Nations University are strongly committed to enhancing and developing the capacity of individuals and institutions in developing countries around the world.
Scholarship Type:Scholarships only for MBA, Fellowship programs
- Scholarships are based on a combination of academic merit, financial need, and availability of funds.
- These scholarships are reserved for nationals of developing countries and are only given to first round applicants (by the 15 November deadline).
- The United Nations University (UNU) Fellowship is reserved for mid-career professionals from developing countries, who would be expected to apply and disseminate their newly acquired knowledge and skills in promoting the socio-economic development of their own and other developing countries.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 3 scholarships will be available (- 2 MBA Candidates, 1 Fellowship Candidate).
Value of Scholarship:
- The University of Geneva and its partners are offering offering a total of 2 partial MBA scholarships.
- The University of Geneva is offering one UNU fellowship – which covers full tuition – to a qualified candidate. This will duly cover the cost of tuition fees and no other expense.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships valid for the duration of the program.
How to Apply: Candidates who desire to be considered for the IO-MBA UNU Fellowship or an IO-MBA Merit Scholarship should submit their completed application on or before 15 November applications deadline. No additional application process is required to be considered for these awards; please just indicate on your online application your eligibility (must be from a developing country) and wish to be considered, and the University will do the rest.
Click here to apply