Application Deadline: Submissions are currently ongoing
More Info: Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on their previous academic performance. Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships will be a tuition discount ranging from 15% or 20%. The fee discount is automatically awarded when the applicant meets standard requirements in one of four areas. The University believes in making education as accessible as possible to a wide range of prospective students, and believes that previous academic performance, as an indicator of future performance, should be rewarded.
Eligibility: Scholarships will only be awarded to international candidates from outside the UK or EU applying to study a full time postgraduate degree on campus. All applicants are required to fulfil the criteria shown below:
- Candidates will fall under two groups
- The first group, Band A will receive a 20% tuition waiver which translates to $1000
- The second group, Band B will receive a 15% tuition waiver which translates to $500
- Candidates that belong to Band A must have attained a minimum CGPA OF 3.5 and above or second class upper in their Honours degree.
- Candidates that belong to Band B must have attained a minimum CGPA OF 3.0 or Lower second class in their Honours degree.
Value of Scholarships:
- $1000 – Upper Second Class in previous Bachelor degree
- $500 – Lower Second Class in previous Bachelor degree
How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this scholarship – Your eligibility for this scholarship will be assessed automatically.
Important Notes: This scholarship can only be combined with Santander Scholarships, Roehampton Music Scholarship and Scholarship for Sporting Excellence.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057