Sheffield Hallam University is offering up to 30 PhD scholarships across a range of subject area. These scholarships are open to EU/UK and international students commencing studies in September 2017
Application Deadline: 24th February 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: Sheffield Hallam University is offering a range of PhD scholarship starting in autumn
- Fully funded scholarship covering your tuition fees at (UK/EU levels) and maintenance at research council UK levels for three years of full time studies commencing in October 2017.
- Fully funded collaborative scholarship for- for projects which are part funded by external partners. It will cover your tuition fees (at UK/EU levels) and maintenance at research council UK levels for three years full time study. Commencing in October 2017.
- Part –time, fees only scholarship covering your tuition fees at (UK/EU levels)for five years of part time study commencing in October 2017.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
These programs are designed to develop the next generation of academics, they include teacher training and up to six hours contact time with undergraduate students every week. These scholarship covers your tuition fees(at UK/EU level) and maintained at research council at UK levels, for three years of full time study commencing in October 2017.
Fields of Study:
- Art and Design
- Biomolecular sciences
- Centre for Health and Social Care Research (CHSCR)
- Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research (CRESR)
- Engineering Graduate Teaching Assistantships
- Media and Communications
- Sheffield Business School
- Sport and Physical Activity
- All applicants should possess a good undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) and/or a relevant masters qualification (or expectation of the same).
- Note that these university scholarships are available to both home/EU and international applicants. However, the shortfall between international and Home/EU fees will not be covered by the scholarship and another funding source will have to be identified by international applicants to cover this.
- On the other-hand, Part-time scholarships will be available to home/EU applicants only.
- GTA scholarships are open to home/EU applicants only.
- While teaching experience is desirable for GTA applicants, successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their higher education teaching skills through training, practice and mentoring.
- Candidates who already hold a PhD offer from Sheffield Hallam University (to start in September 2017) are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Currently enrolled PhD students are not eligible.
- International students must provide evidence that they meet the minimum IELTS requirements appropriate for their field of study. These are detailed in the subject specific scholarship opportunities.
Number of Scholarships: About 30 scholarships will be available.
Value of Scholarship: Fully funded as well as partially-funded scholarships are available
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476