Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 14th November, 2017
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are for Nigerian students
To be taken: Only international students.
Eligible Subject Areas: Scholarships are in the areas of Information Technology (IT), Law
Award Info: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), with its mandate of transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need to bridge the digital divide, has since 2010 established a Scholarship Scheme for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) Degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) obtainable in Nigeria or Foreign / Overseas Universities.
2017/2018 NITDA scholarship for Nigerians is now open for applications from suitably qualified
Scholarship Type: Masters, PhD
Selection Criteria: The scholarships will be strictly based on merit and cover the six Geo-political Zones of the country. The Agency will collaborate with the various institutions of higher learning within and outside the country to ensure that the scheme is successfully executed.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Number of Awards: Several scholarships are available.
Duration: These masters program will run for one year while the Doctorate programme is expected to run for three years.
How to Apply?
- Application is based online through the registration form on the NITDA website
- Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
- You should can and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: email@example.com
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057