The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2016, in the 2017/2018 academic year.
- 28th February 2017
- 5th May 2017 and
- 31st July 2017.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Newcastle University, UK
Field of Study:
- Undergraduate – All undergraduate degrees including integrated Masters
- Masters – MA; MArch; MBA; MClinDent; MClinRes; MEd; MFA; MMedEd; LLM; LLM (by research); MLitt; MMus; MPH; MRes; MSc
About Scholarship: Newcastle University offers partial scholarship awards to encourage well qualified graduates assessed as international for fee purpose to undertake taught post graduate and undergraduate study. Each award is worth £3000 for one year payable to the student’s tuition fee account research post graduates and fully funded taught post graduates are not eligible to receive these awards. Enquiries regarding this scholarship should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Postgraduate and Undergraduate taught degree
Eligibility criteria : Applicants can only apply and be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship after they have been offered a place to study on their chosen degree course and have been accessed as international for fee purposes. They must also be:
- registered at Newcastle University for the 2017/18 academic year.
- registered for one of the following eligible courses above
- wholly or partially self-financing
- defined as ‘international’ for fee purposes
- registered to study at Newcastle University city centre campus
- students new to the University and not those transferring or repeating courses.
Number of Scholarship: 255
Value of Scholarship: £3,000 payable towards tuition fees
How to Apply: Academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fees purposes will be invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Details of how to apply will be emailed within 10 working days of an academic offer being made.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057