Newcastle University, UK is offering the overseas research scholarship (NUORS) for international PhD students 2017/2018
Application Deadline: 28th April 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at Country: Newcastle University UK
About the Award: Newcastle university is committed to offering support to the very best international student hoping to pursue a program of research we are pleased to offer a small number of university funded NUORS awards for outstanding international students who apply to commerce PhD studies in any subject in 2017/2018
Type: PhD research
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: A candidate could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if:
- They have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- They have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- They intend to register to start your studies during the 2017/18 academic year.
Applications for a NUORSAWARD cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
Number of Scholarships: 15
Value of Scholarship: Each award (value approximately £7,800 – £11,700 per annum) covers the difference between fees for UK/EU students and international students.
Duration of scholarship: for the period of the program
How to Apply
- You must have already applied and offered a place to study at new castle university before you can apply for a NUORS award.
- Please complete the NUORS application form electronically and in accordance with the NUORS regulations, which are provided at the end of the application form. You will also be required to provide details of an academic referee; the University will then contact your referee directly.
- Applications must be submitted electronically via the email address provided below. Unfortunately paper copies cannot be accepted.
- If you experience problems with the application form, please contact Student Financial Support who can e-mail a copy of the form and the regulations to you.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057