The Newcastle University International Post Graduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2016 in the 2017/2018 academic year.
- 28th February 2017
- 5th may 2017
- 31st July 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Newcastle University, UK
Field of Study:
- Undergraduate- all Undergraduates degrees including Integrated Masters’
- Masters- MA; MArch,MBA; MClinDent; MClinRes ; Med; MFA; MMedEd; LLM; LLM (by research); mlitt;MMus;MPH; MRes; MSc.
About scholarship Newcastle University offers partial scholarship awards to encourage well qualified graduates assessed as’ international’ for fee purpose to undertake taught post graduate and undergraduate study. Each award is worth £3000 for one year payable to students tuition fees account. Research postgraduates are not eligible to receive these awards. Enquiries regarding these scholarship should be sent to; email@example.com
Type; postgraduate and undergraduate taught degree
Eligibility Criteria: applicant can only apply and be considered for a vice-chancellor’s international scholarship after they have been offered place to study on their chosen degree course and have been assessed as international for fees purpose. They must also be:
- Registered at Newcastle University for the 2017/2018 academic year.
- Registered for one of the following eligible courses above.
- Wholly or partially self-financing.
- Defined as ‘international for fee purpose’.
- Registered to study at Newcastle university city centre campus
- Student new to the university and not those transferring or repeating course.
Number of Scholarship: 255
Value of Scholarship: £3000 payable towards tuition fees.
How to Apply: academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fee purpose will be invited to apply for the vice chancellor’s international scholarship. Details of how to apply will be emailed within 10 working days of an academic offer being made.
Visit here for more information
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057