In 2017, the catholic university of eichsttȁt-ingolstadt ( katholishe universittat eichsttȁt-ingolstadt, KU) in south Germany offers academically qualified international students in need of a scholarship in order to promote internationalisation at our universities
- 1st march for the funding term summer (1st April 2017- 31st August 2017)
- 1st September 2017forthefunding term winter (1st October – 28 February 2018)
Eligible countries: international
To be taken at (country) Germany
Type: PhD, masters
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period.
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
- Financial need.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: This scholarship includes 324,00 € per month.
How to Apply:
- application form
- matriculation certificate
- proof of academic achievement or Transcript of Records
- at least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students)
- CV in tabular form in English
- letter of motivation (one page)
- declaration of need
- proof of nationality
- Application declaration (See Application form)
Please send your complete application as a single file PDF to: KU International Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Scholarship: Promotion of internationalisation
Please note that we only accept complete applications sent as a single PDF-file.
Award Provider: This scholarship is funded by the Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture, Science, and Art.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057