Kingston University, London international scholarship is available for postgraduate entry into any discipline in the 2017/2018 academic session
Application deadline: 31st May 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at Country: Kinston University, UK
Scholarship Info: Kingston university offers a totalling £200,000 every with international scholarship each worth £4000 these are open to prospective full time postgraduate students in any subject area on a one year taught master’s degree bases at Kingston university.
Eligibility: Candidate can apply for award if they:
- Are an international student (classified as overseas for fee purpose)
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for January 2017 entry and
- Are not currently registered on an undergraduate or post graduate course at Kingston University.
Selection Criteria: The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course
Value of Scholarship: £4,000
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476