Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 9th February 2017
Eligible Courses: The courses available for selection are: Agricultural Sciences, Education, Engineering, Humanities, Multi-Disciplinary Studies, Social Sciences and Sciences
Scholarship Info: The Government of the Republic of Indonesia is currently offering the Darmasiswa Scholarship, a non-degree scholarship program offered for international students from foreign countries with diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language), art and culture. Participants can choose one of selected universities (59 universities) located in different cities in Indonesia. Note that this program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). The scholarship will be awarded to 650 applicants.
Scholarship Type: Only Undergraduate programs.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Eligible students should fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicant should be student;
- Applicants should have completed secondary education or its equivalent;
- They should be 17 years or more and Not older than 35 years of age;
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia is required (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/ TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable);
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate;
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying.
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships will be provided.
- Living Allowance
- Research and book allowances (will be given during the Master Program)
- Health insurance
- Round trip international ticket
Duration of sponsorship
- 8 months of Indonesian Language Program
- 4 months of Preparatory Program
- 24 months (4 semesters) of Master Programs
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Scholarships will be taken at the following universities in Indonesia.
How to Apply: All documents must be submitted to your account in apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id
What are the required Documents?
- Curriculum vitae/resume;
- Medical sertificate;
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival : 1st August 2017);
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English);
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English);
- Language certificate (if applicable);
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable);
- Passport size photo;
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in english or bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
Click here for more information.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476