Application Deadline: 1st November, 2016 / 15th March 2017 (annual)
Eligible Countries: You should apply if you are from a non-EU/EEA country
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in Denmark
Eligible Field of Study: All courses on offer at the University
Program Type:You are eligible to apply if you are seeking Academy Profession (AP) Degree Programme or Bachelor’s Degree Programme
Eligibility: Scholarship will only be considered if the student fulfils the following requirements:
- Is a citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Does not have permanent residence in an EU or EEA country
- Is NOT studying in Denmark through an exchange programme or any other study agreement which is tuition fee waiving
- Has shown good academic results previously from former studies or passed exams
- Has passed an English language test, preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognised test with a high score provided for academic studies
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship Value: UCN and Danish Government scholarships programme hav collaborated to cover 30-50% of the tuition fees, that said the rest of the fees must be paid by the student. Students who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional partial monthly living costs scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship:All Danish Government Scholarships are awarded for the duration of a chosen program
How to Apply: To be eligible for a scholarship, the applicant should:
- Fill in the scholarship application form including a motivation letter stating the reasons for applying to UCN and the reasons for applying for the specific programme in question
- Apply and be accepted to one of the English-taught study programmes which UCN offers
Additionally, applicants should attach the following doc:
- Documentation of passed exams (translated into English)
- Documentation of relevant working experience
- References (if any)
- Copy of passport
- Documentation of applying for a programme at UCN
All application materials should be sent as one merged pdf file by e-mail to UCN, Att. Magdalena Mincheva, International Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will be informed about the result of the selection process made by UCN.
All candidates on UCN’s priority list must start the application for residence permit to Denmark before they get the final decision on the scholarship application as they will otherwise risk being late for the study start.
Click here to apply