Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th August 2017
Eligible Countries: All
Scholarship University: Accepted fellows will be trained at CEIBS, Columbia University, INSEAD, the London Business School, THNK School of Creative Leadership and Innovation, and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Award Info: As a Global Leadership Fellow at the World Economic Forum, your job will combine on-the-job training in roles that vary from knowledge creation to project management to insight generation to community curation. You will benefit from rigorous training in Systems Leadership through a customized learning programme established in partnership with leading global universities, and you will have the opportunity to work on your individual development with an experienced executive coach. Throughout the three-year programme, you can expect to rotate at least once to another role in the Forum giving you the opportunity to experience different parts of the organization.
Scholarship Type: This is a Fellowship program
- Applicants should possess between four and eight years of full-time work experience
- They should show proof of a Master’s degree, from an accredited university, in any discipline
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of issues
- Experience in writing briefs, capturing information and generating insights
- Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence
- Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Ability to empathize with others and see the world through their lens
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and positivity
Number of Awards: Not indicated.
Value of Program: As a Fellow, you will learn to manage complexity and ambiguity, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, become an agile and resilient leader, earn a Master’s in Systems Leadership, and interact with some of the world’s most influential individuals and institutions.
Duration of Program: Fellowships will last for 3 years
The start date for the Global Leadership Fellows Programme is 1 November 2017.
How to Apply: Apply in the Program Webpage (Link below)
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057