Western Illinois University is currently offering the International Commitment Scholarships to outstanding undergraduate and graduate international students (students who are not US citizens); scholarships are awarded based on GPA and full time enrollment in a degree program at WIU; students must be newly admitted, non-sponsored international students enrolling at WIU for the first time; scholarship will be applied to WIU tuition; students who have graduate assistantships or are sponsored are not eligible.
Type of Scholarship: Both undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
Application Deadline: 1st of October (annual).
- Applicants should complete the application process and be accepted into a degree program at Western Illinois University
- They should have a minimum 3.5 GPA (confirmed by WIU International Admissions Office)
- Full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 semester hours undergraduate and 9 semester hours graduate) per semester
- Note that accepted scholars would be required to use University Housing options (some exceptions may apply)
- Must be newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, non-sponsored international student enrolling in WIU for the first time
Number of scholarships: 20 scholarships are available.
Value of Scholarship: $3,000. $1,500 will be awarded fall semester and $1,500 will be awarded spring semester
Duration of Scholarship: Renewable yearly
How to Apply: International Commitment Scholarship is automatically awarded to students who qualify upon acceptance into WIU
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057