Western Illinois University is currently offering the International Commitment Scholarships to outstanding undergraduate and graduate international students (students who are not US citizens); scholarships are awarded based on GPA and full time enrollment in a degree program at WIU; students must be newly admitted, non-sponsored international students enrolling at WIU for the first time; scholarship will be applied to WIU tuition; students who have graduate assistantships or are sponsored are not eligible.
Type of Scholarship: Both undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
Application Deadline: 1st of October (annual).
- Applicants should complete the application process and be accepted into a degree program at Western Illinois University
- They should have a minimum 3.5 GPA (confirmed by WIU International Admissions Office)
- Full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 semester hours undergraduate and 9 semester hours graduate) per semester
- Note that accepted scholars would be required to use University Housing options (some exceptions may apply)
- Must be newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, non-sponsored international student enrolling in WIU for the first time
Number of scholarships: 20 scholarships are available.
Value of Scholarship: $3,000. $1,500 will be awarded fall semester and $1,500 will be awarded spring semester
Duration of Scholarship: Renewable yearly
How to Apply: International Commitment Scholarship is automatically awarded to students who qualify upon acceptance into WIU
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057