Application Deadline: Session 2: 30th June 2017. Session 1: 31st January 2018
Eligible Courses: Please note that priority subjects include Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
Scholarship Info: The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is providing a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding international students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. This scholarship is designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance to needed but intelligent international students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is country-specific and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University.
Scholarship Type: Partial scholarships for Undergraduate or Masters studies
Selection Criteria: The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must:
- Be citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (5.0 out of 7.0 from 2017 onward) for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that lasts longer than one Session in duration.
- Commit to commencing study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
Number of Scholarships: This is not specified or indicated.
Value of Scholarship: Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies. The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
Duration of Scholarship: This is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Eligible Countries: Only International Students.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be taken Macquarie University Australia
How to Apply
- Candidates must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form
For more details, visit the scholarship webpage.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476