Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before 31st July 2017
Eligible Countries: Only African countries should apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be undertaken at the University of Pretoria, South Africa
Scholarship Info: The LLM/MPhil in Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa is a unique programme to which 25 to 30 individuals from African countries with the following degrees and preferably experience in the field of human rights are admitted:
- Law students
- A degree allowing access to the legal profession (eg LLB or licence en droit)
- Other students (non-law students)
- At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to human rights and democratisation
During an intensive one-year course, they are taught by eminent lecturers in the field of human rights and gain invaluable practical exposure. It is the only course of its kind in Africa.
Related Post: How to study free in Finland
Scholarship Type: Masters
- Individuals from all African countries are invited to apply for admission to study for the Master’s Degree (LLM/MPhil) in Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa at the Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- Applicants must be in possession of a first degree in Law (LLB, licence en droit or licenciatura em direito) or a Honours degree relevant to human rights and democratisation.
Number of Awards: Not indicated.
Value of Program: Limited scholarships will be available.
How to Apply: There are two ways to apply for this premier course:
- Online application – (Deadline: 31 JULY 2017)
- Application by post – (Deadline: 31 JULY 2017)
It is important to visit the Program Webpage for application instructions before applying
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476