Deadline: Submit applications on or before January 20, 2017
The University of Adelaide is currently offering 40 funded scholarships for international students in 2017-2018 academic session. These scholarships will be awarded to enable international students undertake undergraduate degree programs in any discipline.
The University of Adelaide is undoubtedly one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned globally for excellence in education and research. Scholarships will be available to study discipline.
Scholarships will be available for the following conditions:
- Available for commencing international undergraduate students only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years;
- Up to 40 scholarships available each year;
- Available for study in any discipline except Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience);
- Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing.
Value of Scholarship:
The University of Adelaide will provide a scholarship worth 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the entire duration of the academic program, up to a maximum of four years.
The mode of applying is online.
- Applicants are allowed to apply online for a scholarship at any time;
- Applicants should have received offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed);
- Note that scholarship selection will be based on academic merit (in certain cases country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships);
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded;
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
Click here for more info.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476