The UfMS is currently inviting interested and qualified candidates for Internships in 2017. Applications should be modeled using the template that can be found on this webpage, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the vacancy area of interest (one area per candidate) and the availability to start the internship in 2017.
The UfMS will also use the information provided to contact candidates for Internship vacancies throughout the year. Candidates are encouraged to submit their application using the template and a CV.
Once you have completed and sent your application, you will receive an email message acknowledging receipt. Your expression of interest will remain in our database. Should there be an internship opportunity for which you meet the qualification requirements, you will be contacted. Where appropriate, a specific job description and necessary additional information will be published in due time.
- The Secretariat of the Union for the Mediterranean offers challenging opportunities to have an experience in an International Organisation that will enrich your personal and professional career.
- The UfM Secretariat offers several opportunities for young graduate and postgraduate students or recently graduated candidates.
- Interns receive a monthly allowance of €550.
- No more than 30 years of age;
- Be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme and have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies
- A working knowledge of English, French or Arabic is required. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Spanish is an asset;
Eligible Regions: 43 Member States of the Union for the Mediterranean
- All interested and qualified candidates should apply and submit their application together with a Cover Letter and the internship form to email@example.com
- Please note that applicants should apply to the Internship Programme only if they meet the minimum criteria.
- Also owing to the large number of applications, the HR unit is not necessarily in a position to reply to each request and only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before February 28, 2017
For more information, click here
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057