Deadline: Submit applications on or before January 20,2017.
The Film4Climate Global Video Competition is currently inviting passionate filmmakers between the ages of 14-35 years old from anywhere in the world to display their talents and create a Public Service Advertisement (PSA) (less than 1 min) or a Short Film (1-5 minutes) about climate action
The videos are expected to show a personal climate change narrative:
- What does climate change mean to you?
- What are you doing to solve the climate challenge?
- What is your climate message to the world?
Additionally, the submissions should show what individuals around the world are doing to promote positive climate change action, offer new solutions, and inspire constant change. Climate Action is the 13th goal under the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), though it is widely acknowledge interlink with the other SDGs. In the description of the video please explain how the climate message connects with the other SDGs.
- Note that individuals and teams (a maximum limit of five members for any team. Individuals and teams are limited to one entry each;
- Participants submitting films to the competition must be between 14 to 35 years old;
- Participants who are considered minors under their national laws must include their parent/legal guardian consent form with their video submissions or their video entry will be immediately disqualified.
- Winning entries will receive special recognition at all relevant Connect4Climate events, and be prominently featured and promoted through the social media channels of Connect4Climate and Partners.
- First-prize winners of the 14-17 age group will receive video equipment and software for each category, Public Service Advertisement or Short Film;
- First, Second and Thirds Prize winners of the 18-35 age group will receive cash prizes in two categories (Public Service Advertisement and Short Film): 1st Prize USD 8,000 / 2nd Prize USD 5,000 / 3rd Prize USD 2,000;
- All participants may receive special recognition at film festival and will be celebrated at the awards ceremony at COP22.
Visit here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057