The Peking University Scholarships (PKUS) will be available to talented international students to study both Undergraduates, Master and PhD degrees for the academic year 2017-2018. The Peking University has five faculties namely: Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Medicine, and Information and Engineering.
All accepted students will be required to complete the curriculum within 4 to 6 years and fulfill the designated number of credits. Also successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate along with a bachelor’s degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee.
Students are required to complete the curriculum within 2-3 years, fulfil the designated number of credits, complete a master’s thesis and defend it in front of a panel of experts. Successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate along with the Master’s degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee. The application period is usually in the autumn semester of every year, while the faculty test takes place during the spring semester of the following year (to be notified by respective faculties).
Students are required to complete the curriculum within 4-6 years (under normal circumstances), fulfil the designated number of credits, conduct research, complete the doctoral thesis and defend it in front of a panel of experts. Successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate with the doctoral degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee.
English Language Requirement: Undergraduates, Master and Doctoral candidates are not required to take the Chinese language proficiency exam.
Scholarships will take place in China
Full scholarships will cover the following:
- Tuition fees;
- Living allowance (including accommodation subsidy)
- Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/per month
- Master: 2500 CNY/per month
- PhD: 3000 CNY/per month
- Medical insurance: 600 CNY/per year
Partial scholarship: Applicants who are awarded partial scholarships will only have their tuition covered.
- Applicants must have already submitted a degree program application (B.A., M.A., or PhD) to Peking University for 2017.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all parts of the world can apply.
Applicants must apply online and submit in person or express following materials before the deadline:
- “Scholarship Application Form” with signature and one photograph on it
- “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” (in Chinese or English, original).
- A copy of the applicant’s highest academic degree. If the degree is not in Chinese or English, it must be translated to English. (Students that have yet to graduate can provide proof of their expected graduation date.)
- One photocopy of your valid passport (must be a valid ordinary passport)
Graduate Degree Program Applicants (M.A. or Ph.D.): March 1 to 31, 2017
Undergraduate Program Applicants (B.A): April 15 to May 15, 2017
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before May 15, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057