Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 29th September 2017
Award Info: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in keeping to its Community Development Programme is inviting suitably qualified candidates for its 2016/2017 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Eligible Countries: Only Nigerian Students should apply.
Scholarship country: Only Nigerian tertiary institutions
Categories of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities
Fields of Study: Be informed that only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Scholarship Type: For Undergraduate taught programs.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Deemed registered Full TIME undergraduate students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Duly certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships will be awarded.
What are the benefits? Scholarships are monetary financial aid
Duration of Scholarship: As stipulated by the sponsor
How to Apply
- Before you begin the application, make sure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- O’Level Certificate
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057