Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st September, 2017.
Eligible Countries: Competition available to candidates globally.
Competition country: Competition will be undertaken in the USA
Competition Info: The NextGen Global Competition will engage young and passionate entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry. Competition awards would range from a complimentary trip to the IFA’s Annual Convention, to a chance to participate and win cash prizes in the FranShark competition, and a 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs.
Eligibility:Apply if you are an entrepreneur between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising are encouraged to apply.
Number of Awards: 20 awards will be available.
Value of Programme:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 US)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs
- A 90-day accelerator program with industry leaders and CEOs
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competion for additional cash prizes Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs
How to Apply: The following registration and application in the link below can take you anywhere from 30 minutes to half a day to complete, depending on how advanced your business is. Submitting a strong application can open the door to a whole new world of opportunity for you and your company to grow and thrive like you never imagined.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476