Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before 31st May 2017.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be undertaken at Kingston University, UK
Eligible Courses: These scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students seeking to study available courses.
Eligibility: Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2016/17 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Selection Criteria: Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships available.
Value of Scholarship: International scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: Three years
How to Apply: The scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476