Deadline; may 31 2017
The Boustany foundation is awarding MBA scholarship for the class commencing autumn 2017. MBA Harvard scholarship is awarded to stu.dents who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. the Boustany MBA Harvard scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard business school.
Harvard business school accepts three English language tests: the internet based version(only) of the test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL iBT):the international English language testing system (IELTS); or the pearsons test of English (PTE)
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidate of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese decent.
- Candidates may apply for the scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Nationality: students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese decent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
- Financial aid amounts to us$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fee
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
- If you wish toapply, please send acopy of your curriculum vitaewith a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from theuniversity to email@example.com
- If shortlisted you may be invited to an interview with the foundation. one candidate will then be awarded the scholarship.
Click here for more information
Published by Ogechi Okpoebo
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057