Application Deadline: Endeavor to submit applications on or before: Thursday 1st June 2017 (12:00 noon GMT+1).
Eligible Countries: All International students.
Scholarship country:Studies will take place in the UK.
Eligible courses: You are eligible to apply if you are keen on pursuing any of these programs: Engineering, Humanities, Social Sciences and Science-related fields
Scholarship Info: These Scholarships apply to new international fee-paying full-time Taught Postgraduate Masters students taking up a place of study in 2017-2018 who are identified by the University as eligible for consideration for one of the International Taught Postgraduate Masters Scholarships. They specifically apply to a group of 7 scholarship schemes which are centrally managed by the International Relations Office with funding sourced from the University, Faculties (Faculty of Engineering and Design, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science) and Alumni and Corporate Donors as outlined below.
However international students can apply for four of these scholarships:
Scheme 1: University of Bath International Scholarships Scheme (UoBISS)
Faculty of Engineering and Design, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MA, MSc MRes)
There are 75 scholarships worth up to £3,000 each in the University of Bath International Scholarships Scheme (UoBISS). These are for international fee-paying full-time taught post-graduate masters applicants from any country. This scheme includes stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes) programmes.
Scheme 2: Faculty of Engineering and Design Elite MSc Scholarships
Faculty of Engineering and Design | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MSc)
There are 20 Faculty of Engineering and Design Elite MSc Scholarships each worth £2,000 for international fee-paying full-time taught masters applicants from any country for MSc programmes in Engineering.
Scheme 3: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Graduate School Scholarships
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MA MSc MRes)
There are 20 Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences scholarships each worth £2,000 for international fee paying full-time taught masters applicants from any country for masters programmes in Humanities and Social Sciences. This scheme includes stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes) programmes.
Scheme 4: Faculty of Science: Graduate School Taught Scholarships
Faculty of Science | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MSc MRes)
There will be 20 Faculty of Science scholarships each worth £3000 for full-time international fee-paying taught masters applicants from any country for masters programmes in the Faculty of Science. This scheme includes stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes) programmes.
Type: Masters taught
- All applicants must be deemed eligible to pay the international fees. In the case that an awardee is re-classified as non-international fee payer s/he is no longer eligible for these awards and the University reserves the right to re-consider the award.
- Note that for all schemes Postgraduate PhD, Certificate, Diploma and CPD programmes are not eligible. PhD programmes with an MRes are also excluded (e.g. Integrated PhD, MRes/PhD). All part time and distance learning programmes are also excluded.
- All candidates should have formally accepted an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a Taught Postgraduate Masters Programme 2017-2018 at the time of making an application for a scholarship. ‘Formally accepted’ means that the decision is logged on the University (SAMIS) application system.
- If a scholarship is awarded to a conditional offer holder, then any scholarship will also be conditional on the student achieving the conditions of entry.
- Candidates should fill out and submit the completed online scholarships application form by 12:00 noon (GMT+1) on Thursday 1 st June 2017. In the case of multiple applications from the same candidate, only the earliest application by date will be considered.
Selection Criteria: Scholarship awardees are chosen primarily for their academic and extra-curricular excellence and their potential contribution to the international community at Bath.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships are only for full time postgraduate programs
How to Apply:
- Make sure you have formally accepted your (conditional or unconditional) offer of study for a full-time taught postgraduate masters programme.
- Endeavor to read the guidelines carefully.
- You are encouraged to apply for the scholarship through the Bath Application Tracker.
- Applications should be sent through by Thursday 1 June 2017 (12:00 noon GMT+1).
- Decisions will be made by Wednesday 5 July 2017 (18:00 GMT+1).
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057